THE IMPACT OF PRINT MEDIA (NEWSPAPER) IN SHAPING THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL STRUCTURE
- Format: Ms Word Document
- Pages: 78
- Price: N 3,000
- Chapters: 1-5
- Get the Complete Project
PRINT MEDIA (NEWSPAPER)
1.2. BACKGROUND OF STUDY
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMThis is a research that is based on determining or finding out the impact of mass media campaign in the reduction of malaria in iree community.In the course of this research, it will help the general public to receive information write ups and presentation and gathering of fact from the society, people and individual at large.It will also discuss if truly the mass media has had any impact in the reduction of malaria and how much of influence has it had.
In order to arrive at a certain and logical conclusion and provide a concrete and genuine answer to the topic of research, certain research question must be answered by members of the community in question.This work is to provide answer to the following fundamental research question.
- Do you think malaria can be totally eradicated or controlled?
- To what extent do you agree that mass media campaigns have had impact in the reduction of malaria in your community?
- To what extent do you agree that members of your community adhere to the instructions given about malaria in the media?
- To what extent do you agree that mass media should improve in its campaign again against malaria?
- In what areas of the media, do you think more campaigns should be placed.
REASON FOR THE STUDYThis is to make the entire people of Nigeria to know what impact the mass media is playing in the reduction of malaria in iree community The difficulties and problems they are facing as regards malaria and also to give recommendation on how to solve those problems.As much as it affect the most entire publics and the media.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The significance of this project work lies on the impact the mass media is making in its efforts to curb malaria in iree community. The hazard and how to improve on the campaign.
THE SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of the study relate to the impact and the effect the mass media are having on the reduction of malaria as they seek to carry out their duties in educating the community. The scope can also be called the effect. The difficulty, the researcher also examine the hazards faced by the media in disseminating this message and passing the information to the public, and find accurate solution to the problems so as to how to encourage literate and illiterate to listen to programmes in the media.
LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The limitation of the study is enumerated below:
- To start with the level of awareness the media create in the reduction of malaria in iree community.
- The research could not get accurate information needed for this topic because people believe they are too vital to be release to a student researcher.